Thursday 21 March 2019

Stage Play (Pre-school)

On Febuary 22, 2019, we had an event in Sm Seaside Cebu City. It was a stage play from the pre schoolers, plus some of the grade schools stage play. Some Junior Highschoolers performed too.





The performance was nice, it was amazing. The prayer was performed by kids at our school too. Though I don't know if they were gradeschoolers or pre schoolers.

Then there was a choir. I was impressed by the choir, thier voices were astounding.

Many parents came to watch the play and I took pictures with the characters themselves.



I couldn't stay for the rest of the performance since I had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pagdaong sa Talisay

        Ang Pagdaong sa Talisay is a heritage place found in Poblacion, Talisay City, Cebu. This heritage serves as a commemorative mark du...