Thursday 21 March 2019

Family Day 💖

On January 27, 2019. Our Family Day in Asian College of Technology, happened. I was late for the event since I had to go to church. And I couldn't miss it cause my father was the one preaching.


So I arrived in 4 p.m. Though I didn't really do anything there. I just sat there and watched the ongoing activities with my father and sister.

When I arrived there was a dance going on. They were quite amazing, really. I loved the performances and the stunts they performed.

And to be honest the other activitues weren't much of fun to me. Anyways, when dinner came I only ate a little since the catering didn't satisfy me much. Not saying that it was bad. Their food was really good. I just didn't feel satisfied.

My mother went to get us and we went to Mcdonalds. Since I wasn't satisfied I just ordered some mcfloat, burger and regular fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pagdaong sa Talisay

        Ang Pagdaong sa Talisay is a heritage place found in Poblacion, Talisay City, Cebu. This heritage serves as a commemorative mark du...